So for ergonomic reasons and the fact that I can’t see 3D, I’ve recently gotten myself a 2DS. This leaves me with this Blue Pokemon XY 3DSXL which I figured I’d give away since trying to sell it hasn’t proven very fruitful.
Specifically there’s the System itself, the box, the AR cards, a charger, and basically everything that came with the system other than the Club Nintendo code. It has seen light use but is in very good condition.
It’s a US 3DS and thus can only play NTSC games and so I’ll only ship to countries in those regions (The US, Canada, Mexico, and most South American countries)
Rules are simple, you get two entries, one reblog and a like. On November 9th I’ll dump the entries into an RNG and give it to the person who pops out.
If you’re following me I’ll throw in a $20 code of the Nintendo e-Shop as a bonus!
Have fun and good luck
Everyone, we’re delighted to show off a feature that we’ve been hard at work on for the last few months and badly addicted to for the last few weeks.
The new Tumblr Search has been rebuilt, front to back, to help explore all of your 65 billion(!) posts.
Here are a few of the big additions to check out:
- You can now use multiple #tags in a single query to find all that #hello kitty #nail art.
- Searching for “government shutdown” now returns posts tagged
#government shutdownor that mention ”government shutdown”. Searching “#government shutdown” will limit the results to posts with that #tag.
- You’ll now see related blogs in your search results.
- Use the new Filter menu to filter by post type!
And in an effort to make the explicit content filter more transparent (and less confusing), we’ve moved the option right to the search results page. We’ve also been able to use this smarter filtering to unblock innocuous keywords in our apps that used to be prohibited by app store policies. #reaction gif #happy!
Please take the new search for a spin! (And let us know if you catch it acting up.)
And suddenly I can’t use search because my internet is too slow. Thanks a ton.
rest for now my sweet. tomorrow is your big day.
For Liannie, Eriberry, and all my old vindi friends. ♥
It’s really sad to look at the vindi tag after you’ve quit the game. Mostly because everyone has these awesome built up characters and then I remember my baby and how hard I worked to make her. It’s really nostalgic because it took up like two, maybe more, years of my life playing that game. I’ve made so many friends and some of you still even love and support me now, even now.
Unfortunately, my computer can no longer handle it and Honeybear and many friends have quit. My best friend, Liannie was banned without reason. And everything kinda just fell apart, playing vindi without you guys isn’t the same. But took some time to go through my screenshots and I really remember the times when we all had so much fun. I miss you guys and I really hope we can all play again someday. u wu
Nexon unban me please so I can make Kai happy.
wow, I finally am able to do one after promising for so long I will do it…
anyways, I originally paid off for and pre-ordered the special pokemon blue 3DS XL in order to surprise my friend, who was getting into the series. Turns out, he already paid off for the red one, so now I’m left with it. I didn’t want to cancel my pre-order or keep two pokemon 3DS XL (I already have the pikachu one and it wouldn’t be fair).
So, in celebration for X and Y, here’s your chance to get a 3DS for the game! Or give it to your friend! Or keep both! (whatever you want)
- you don’t have to be following me to enter this contest! however, if you are following me, not only will I give you the 3DS XL, but I will also give you a copy of Pokemon X or Y (your choice) when it comes out!
- reblogs and likes count! so you have two times to enter! (however I won’t count multiple spams please don’t spam your followers ;;)
- giveaway blogs don’t count
- outside of the usa? not a problem! I can ship anywhere, however, keep in mind I am purchasing this in usa so it’ll probably be region locked
- your ask box must be open and you must be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship it to you! If you don’t respond in 24 hours, I’ll have to move on (sorry about that! ;;)
- deadline is september 30th 11 pm (Central Time)!
any questions please feel free to ask!
Happy Pokemon X and Y coming out in a month! (●´∀｀●)
Full Steadfast set on a High Elf Priest. This time I have the whole thing so I can post it without the annoying preview menu in my screenshot. There’s also some accent part to the set that looks sort of like brushed copper when the light hits it. I used dyes to make that part a matching teal.